Q: “I have update the Mac OS to macOS High Sierra 10.13, which makes my Macbook more capable, and responsive. The question is my previous DVD ripper doesn’t work, so I can’t rip DVD on macOS High Sierra 10.13. Any suggestions, thanks for help!”
With the updation of macOS, you can free download the latest macOS High Sierra 10.13 now. However, some users feedback that they can’t rip and backup their favorite DVD movies on their Macbook, iMac, and previous DVD ripper no longer works on macOS High Sierra due to system incompatibility. The best solution for you is to find the best DVD Ripper & Copier tool for macOS High Sierra.
To rip and copy DVD Movies on macOS High Sierra, Brorsoft DVD ripper for Mac is highly recommended with below features:
- Support any kinds of 2D/3D/HD DVD, Video_TS, ISO, IFO files as input
- Convert DVD movies to 250+ popular formats such as: MOV/FLV/3GP/MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV,etc without any quality loss
- Convert DVD to video files with optimized settings to fit your iPhone 8/X, iPhone 7/7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple TV 4K, PS3/4, Xbox 360, Galaxy Note8 and more
- Makes 1:1 Full DVD disc copy in original file structure or directly copy DVD main movie as you like
- Support insert SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to your DVD Movies
- Bonus video editing function to trim unwanted video length, crop out the black bars around the movie, split large video into small parts, remove unwanted audio from video, etc
Free download best DVD Ripper for macOS High Sierra:
Guide: Rip and Backup DVD Movies on macOS High Sierra with ease
Step 1. Load DVD Movies
Install and launch the best DVD Ripper for macOS High Sierra, simply click “Load dics” to import your DVD movies to the program.
Step 2. Three ways to Backup DVDs
A. Rip DVD to a proper format
Click Format drop-down menu, and pick up H.265 MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI formats from Common Video or HD Video list as output format.
Or you can choose other persets according to your devices.
B. Backup DVD Main Movie Only
Click Format bar, choose Copy > Directly Copy from the Format menu and then specify a folder to save the M2TS files from DVD discs. Then you will get the movie without any ads, trailers.
C. Copy Entire DVD Movies in Original Structure
Click the Copy the entire disc button to copy full DVD discs to hard drive including the menus, titles, ads, etc on your Mac.
Step 3. Start the Conversion
With above settings, click the Convert button to rip/convert, backup DVD movies files on macOS High Sierra. DVD copy protection will be removed automatically.
When conversion is complete, your videos can be found at output folder on your Mac’s Hard Drive.
Now you’re able to play the converted DVD movies on your Mac, or sync to other portable devices for watching on the go.