DVico Corp has since updated the concept with the TViX HD M-6500A, an altogether more advanced HDD jukebox. Its file support is extensive, playing everything from AVIs to HD formats such as MKV and AVCHD. It can also playback DVD .ISO and .IFO formats, allowing access to the original menus and special features. However, some users complained that they can’t play DVD movies on TViX HD M-6500A as there’s not built-in DVD drive on TViX. Don’t worry, we’ll share the best solution for you in the follow guide.
The DVICO TViX HD M-6500A supports video formats in H.264/MPEG-4 and MKV file container via USB 2.0, so it’s a good solution to rip/backup DVDs to TViX HD M-6500A supported video formats for playback. To do the job losslessly and quickly, Brorsoft DVD Ripper (Windows /Mac) is highly recommended with below features:
- Support any kinds of 2D/3D/HD DVD, Video_TS, ISO, IFO files as input.
- Remove all the restrictions like CSS, Region Code, RCE, Sony ARccOS and PuppetLock.
- Convert DVD movies to 250+ popular formats such as: H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, DivX, MOV, FLV, 3G, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc. losslessly.
- Convert DVD to video files with optimized settings to fit your iPhone 8/X, iPad Pro, Apple TV 4K, PS3/4, Xbox 360, Galaxy Note8 and more.
- Makes 1:1 Full DVD disc copy in original file structure or directly copy DVD main movie as you like.
- Support insert SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to your DVD movies.
- Bonus video editing functions to trim unwanted video length, crop out the black bars around the movie, split large video into small parts, etc.
Free download best DVD to TViX HD M-6500A Converter
Steps to Rip/Convert DVD to DVICO TViX HD M-6500A for Playback
Note: Anywhere from 15 to 30 GB of hard disk space is needed depending on what you’re ripping. DVD are big, and we’re going to rip the whole thing to our drive first, so depending on the movie you’re ripping and the quality you want in your final movie file, you’ll need a good amount of space.
Step 1. Add DVD Movies
Install and run the best DVD to TViX HD M-6500A converter, and click the “Load disc” button to load the DVD movies to the program. The software will directly check and select correct DVD main title to rip, or you can select the title by clicking the checkbox.
Step 2. Select output format
Click the “Format” icon, and select “H.264 MP4” or “MPEG-4” from “Common Video” profile list. If you want to keep 1080p resolution as source movie, you can choose those format from “HD Video” category.
Tip: You also can click the “Setting” button to adjust the video codec, video frame, video resolution, audio codec, etc. as you like.
Step 3. Start the conversion
With above settings, press the “Convert: button to begin the DVD to DVICO TViX HD M-6500A supported video formats conversion. Once finished, click “Open” button to quickly locate the ripped files, then copy them to USB drive.
There are two USB host sockets in TViX HD M-6500A for connecting memory keys or even portable hard drives. Additionally, there is a B-type USB connector for hooking the machine up to your PC for larger file transfers. Now, feel free to play the converted DVD movies on DVICO TViX HD M-6500A via USB drive.