This article aims at converting your episodic DVD TV series to MKV or MP4 formats while keeping multiple audio tracks.
In the past, it’s the common way to watch episodic DVD TV series on TV via a DVD player, while in the advanced today, more and more users would like rip and digitize DVDs to the popular mp4, mkv formats for playback on the go. The questions is that how can you rip/convert Episodic DVD to MKV/MP4 with multiple audio tracks? Have no idea about how to? Read this tutorial to get some hints.
- Batch Convert any (protected) DVD to all popular video/audio formats including: 4K/1080P/720P H.265/HEVC, H.264 MP4, MOV, MKV, M4V, WMV, FLV, AVI, 3GP, MPEG, 3D videos and more.
- Easy-to-use, 6X faster conversion speed and zero quality loss
- Customized presets for 150+ popular formats including iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android, Xbox, PS3/PS4, Apple TV, and more
- Backup any DVD with 100% original quality, or directly copy DVD main movie as you like.
- Edit videos in your way (crop, trim, volume, subtitle, watermark and effect)
- Support H.265/HEVC Encode & Decode
Step-by-step to Rip/Convert Episodic DVD to MKV/MP4 in Multiple Audio Tracks
Note: Anywhere from 15 to 30 GB of hard disk space is needed depending on what you’re ripping. DVD are big, and we’re going to rip the whole thing to our drive first, so depending on the movie you’re ripping and the quality you want in your final movie file, you’ll need a good amount of space.Here, Windows Version Brorsoft DVD Ripper taken as example, Mac share the same steps.
Step 1. Load DVD TV Series
Install and launch the best DVD ripper, and click the “Load disc” button to load the DVD movies to the program. This program will automatically choose the main title of the DVD TV Series disc. If you want to rip DVD to different episodes, you can tick each chapter instead of the whole DVD main title.
Tip: If you need to rip DVD with desired subtitles and audio track, you can click the drop down menu after “Subtitles” and “Audio” to select your desired tracks.
Step 2. Choose MK4/MP4 as output format
Click the Format drop-down menu and choose MKV HD Video(*.mkv), H.264 HD Video(*.mp4) from the HD Video category as the output format.
Then, Click the Settings icon to adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality. To keep multiple audio tracks, you can set the output as 5.1 channels.
Step 3. Start Ripping Episodic DVD Series
With above settings, click the Convert button to rip/convert episodic DVD to MKV/MP4 with multiple audio tracks. When the conversion is finished, open the output folder, locate the generated MKV or MP4 files.
Now, you’re able to play the converted DVD TV series on any portable devices, media players in best effect.